30926Re: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL 2014--E-book Survey

  • Maria Irene Albers
    Feb 20, 2014
      Done! I wish you the very best in Portland.

      María Irene Albers de Urriola
      Departamento de Idiomas Modernos
      Facultad de Ciencias de la Educación
      Universidad de Carabobo

      On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:23 PM, stella maris saubidet oyhamburu <stellamso@...> wrote:

      Hi Jane

      done, too

      stella (from Argentina)

      Hi Jane!

      Done! All the best! Smiles from Argentina, Maria :)

      Smiles, Maria

      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      From: japetring@...
      Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 13:55:34 -0500
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] TESOL 2014--E-book Survey

      Hi Everyone,
      It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted here, but I hope I’ll have a chance to reconnect with many of you at TESOL in Portland this year. I’ll be leading a discussion group entitled “Paper, Electronic or Smart Books: Planning for Today and Tomorrow”  I’ve been collecting data from students and colleagues, and I’d appreciate it if you could take a few minutes to fill out this short survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HN3ZNTH
      Also, if you have links to articles you recommend on the use of electronic devices, studies of paper vs electronic books, etc. please send them along so I can add them to the list of references.
      Here’s the abstract for my presentation (which will be Thursday morning, March 27):
      Core textbooks still play an integral role in the classroom, but educators, authors and publishers face a dilemma determining which format to require, design or publish to meet rapidly changing needs. Come share insights about orchestrating electronic and paper media as we identify what’s most useful for today and tomorrow.

      Thanks!
      Jane Petring

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic