30856Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merry Christmas

  • Maria Irene
    Dec 25, 2013
      The greatest community ever, Merry X-mas.

      El 25/12/2013, a las 07:34 a.m., dygonza <dygonza@...> escribió:

      Merry Xmas and happy holidays to Vance and all webheads worldwide!
      In 2002 I told Vance I was learning more with webheads than in the doctorate I was pursuing then. Now, almost ending 2013, webheads is the community that keeps giving. Thanks to you all.
      My best wishes.
      Daf

      Sent from Samsung Mobile

      -------- Original message --------
      From: Vance Stevens <vancestev@...>
      Date: 24/12/2013 14:28 (GMT+01:00)
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merry Christmas

      Thank you Michael, Bee, Aiden, Theresa, Dennis, and others who have answered on this thread, but especially to Angela in Romania who started it with this msg

      Dear Webheads
             "Merry Christmas" to all of you.
      Thank you for all the materials I could access this year.
      You make me believe in the fact that we can improve ourselves and be better teachers .
      Wish you a better new year and hope that your dreams will come true.
                             Angela Porime, teacher of English, Romania.

      That expresses so well what is in our hearts at this time of reflection on our past years together,  Again, best wishes to all Webheads, and looking forward to more learning together in the coming year.

      Vance

      On Sun, Dec 22, 2013 at 8:11 AM, Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@...> wrote:

      Speaking of the Christmas spirit, I'm feeling grateful that I'm part of this lovely community.

      The past few years have been very difficult for me- personally and professionally. This year however, I feel that things have finally settled to where they should be. Next year, I'm going to take the bulls by the horn and shout 'bring it on!'

      With this group, I never felt that there's a need for power struggle.
      There's an understanding that one has to be fair, polite but honest, and a sense of humor and camaraderie is very important.

      So thank you Webheads for giving me the space to share.

      Happy Christmas!

      Aiden

      Sent from my iPad

      On 2013/12/22, at 上午6:32, "Teresa Almeida d'Eca" <teresadeca@...> wrote:

      Dear Angela,

      I totally second Aiden. Lovely message indeed!  :-)

      Merry Christmas and best wishes for 2014 to you and your family.

      Teresa

      On Friday, December 20, 2013, Aiden Yeh wrote:__

      This is a very lovely message. Thank you for letting us know how this group has had an impact on your teaching. Happy Christmas to you, too.

      Aiden Yeh

      Sent from my iPad

      --
      Sent from my iPhone