30853Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Happy Holidays

  • John Hibbs
    Dec 24, 2013
      Michael Coghlan, you speak for ALL of us......but -- perhaps? -- more
      for those who lurk, those who continue to be astonished by the
      collective power of this group. I too rarely comment, but Webheads -
      the people, the places, the things they do, is always, always, always
      on my mind. Thank you Webheads for all you do.

      Now...... if there is one more "stocking stuffer" to put in the
      Webheads Stockings, just maybe this is worthy of unwrapping? Here it
      is -- a list of those in the Business of Sharing:

      http://oregonhibbs.com/2013/12/22/how-to-monetize-whatever/

      What else is Webheads about except "sharing". Should I have included
      on that list MOOC's? Webheads?

      But I digress. This note was meant to be more pointed....Happy,
      happy holidays. May 2014 be the greatest year each and all of you
      ever, ever had.

      John

      At 1:21 PM +0000 12/24/13, Michael Coghlan wrote:
      >Dear Webheads,
      >
      >Prompted by Aiden's lovely message I just want to say how happy and
      >proud I am to be part of this wonderful group. I'm much less active
      >these days (for various reasons) but I read almost everything that's
      >posted and continue to be amazed by the spirit of sharing that
      >exists within this community.
      >
      >Thank you all for being there, and I hope you all have a peaceful
      >and relaxing holiday break.
      >
      >- Michael (on Christmas Eve in Australia)
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic