30842happy seasons greetings from Learning2gether

    Dec 21, 2013
      Hi all,

      This is just to let you know that Learning2gether has no events lined up over the next couple of weeks. This does not mean that anyone in this grass-roots movement can't put one on themselves (anyone is welcome to do that), but that I will myself be focused on organizing a short break for today and next Sunday.

      When school resumes in January next year, we'll be back with Morteza Barin who wants to learn together with us about Mobile apps, so we'll try to crowd source some information with him on Monday Jan 6 at 1300 GMT.  There is a TitanPad you can write on if you have any favorite apps you'd like to add to our list

      There's more information on this and other Learning2gether events here:

      In fact things will hot up fast in January as EVO gets into swing, along with MultiMOOC, the session whose participants use the multilit Yahoo Group.  On Jan 12 Jeff Lebow will host an EVO kickoff and we have one or two events each week after that through February, so stay tuned at the URL above.

      Meanwhile, happy seasons celebrations to all who take time for reflection on this year and next, and we'll resume Learning2gether in the new year.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic