30839Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Holiday Stocking Stuffer Gift Inside

  • Holly Dilatush
    Dec 21 6:48 AM
      Vance,
      It sounds like you've MOOCed it for all it's worth!

      [grins! Sorry, just had to say what popped into my mind.]

      I love Webheads because it's a model of connecting people who have a common interest, but live in different parts of the world, in an ongoing process of sharing ideas.

      Happy holidays to all of you and thank you Vance and other organizers for giving us this gift every year.

      Dan Bassill

      I second these thoughts!

      Smiles,
      Holly
      [from a sunny Solstice day in Charlottesville, VA, USA]

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic