30834Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Merry Christmas

  • Aiden Yeh
    Dec 20, 2013
      This is a very lovely message. Thank you for letting us know how this group has had an impact on your teaching. Happy Christmas to you, too.

      Aiden Yeh

      Sent from my iPad

      On 2013/12/20, at 下午6:30, Angela Porime <angela.porime@...> wrote:

                                   Dear Webheads
             "Merry Christmas" to all of you.
      Thank you for all the materials I could access this year.
      You make me believe in the fact that we can improve ourselves and be better teachers .
      Wish you a better new year and hope that your dreams will come true.
                             Angela Porime, teacher of English, Romania.

    • Show all 24 messages in this topic