30538Re: [evonline2002_webheads] WorldCALL 2013 and more

  • Jennifer Verschoor
    Jul 18, 2013
      I have been tagged in several pictures and thanks to FB privacy settings
      you can choose what pictures you want to share in your timeline.
      Rita please tell this person to send me an email and I'll show her how to
      change her privacy settings.
      Warm regards from Brasilia.
      Jennifer

      --