      De: Teresa Almeida d'Eca <teresadeca@...>
      Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Enviado: miércoles, 1 de mayo de 2013 14:10
      Asunto: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Help with pronunciation files

      Hi, Susana!

      I have no idea if any dictionary allows that. I kind of doubt it...

      But you can easily do it yourself by recording your files with Audacity,
      then exporting them to .mp3 and inserting them in your HotPot exercise.
      Remember to have all the files related to one exercise inside the same
      folder.

      I created two very simple sample exercises for the APPI presentation
      last week. Here's the link to my new project. Take a look at the
      "Interactive Activities" and see if they are similar to what you need.
      http://teresadeca-radicalenglish.iconosites.com/page/materials

      Hugs, Teresa