30245Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Ana Falcon

    Mar 2 3:55 AM
      Ok Ana,

      I'm glad we held off then. Don't worry about this, it's never your fault
      and the important thing is that once you've found out about it, you manage
      to stop it.

      It happens to the best of us some times. Thanks for staying on top of the
      situation,

      Vance