29902Re: [evonline2002_webheads] EVO 2013

    Dec 8, 2012
      This is interesting information, Teresa. I wasn't aware that TI was going
      through changes. This sounds like a retrenchment :-(

      When are you having your BJ tour? I'd like to attend if convenient.

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens
      http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com