29893Re: Survey to conduct Scholarly research on online Communities of Practice

  • Laine Marshall
    Dec 8, 2012
      Hi Gregg,
      To me the affective ones had to do with our feelings about the group and our interactions with the members as opposed to the professional resources and information. Does that help?
      Thanks again for a great survey.
      Laine
      (Helaine Marshall - LIU Hudson)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "jbgreercorp" <jbgreercorp@...> wrote:

      > Laine,
      >
      > Thank you for supporting my survey. I also appreciate your comments about your relationship with the group. That is exactly the sort of thing I'm studying.
      >
      > I have a quick follow up question: You mention cognitive and affective factors. What do those terms mean to you? I know what they mean to me, but I'd be interested to hear your take on them.
      >
      > Thanks!
      >
      > Gregg Greer
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Laine Marshall" <Lainemarsh@> wrote:
      > >

      > > Gregg,
      > > Taking your survey reminded me how much I value the group and, at the same time, how sporadic my active participation turns out to be. I especially appreciated that you included both cognitive and affective factors in your questions.
      > > Laine
      > > (Marshall)
      > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Dear Gregg,
      > > >
      > > > I have just completed the survey. Good luck with your research.
      > > >
      > > > All the best,
      > > >
      > > > Beyza YILMAZ
      > > >
      > > > http://byilmaz.edublogs.org

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic