29819Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Survey to conduct Scholarly research on online Communities of Practice

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Nov 18, 2012
      Laine, I felt the same while completing the survey. I had this nagging
      feeling that I take this group for granted, profiting from it all the time
      and very seldom acknowledging it. As one sometimes does with very close
      family or friends, which speaks volumes about how I perceive this community
      :-)
      Mary