29818Re: Survey to conduct Scholarly research on online Communities of Practice

  • Laine Marshall
    Nov 17, 2012
      Gregg,
      Taking your survey reminded me how much I value the group and, at the same time, how sporadic my active participation turns out to be. I especially appreciated that you included both cognitive and affective factors in your questions.
      Laine
      (Marshall)
      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "beyzaylmaz" <beyzaylmaz@...> wrote:

      > Dear Gregg,
      >
      > I have just completed the survey. Good luck with your research.
      >
      > All the best,
      >
      > Beyza YILMAZ
      >
      > http://byilmaz.edublogs.org
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina AlOthman" <buthaina.alothman@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Completed the sutvey two days ago, Gregg.
      > >
      > > Wishing you all the best,
      > > Buthaina (aka Buth)
      > >
      > > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "jbgreercorp" <jbgreercorp@> wrote:
      > >

      > > > Thank you very much for your time and assistance.
      > > >
      > > > If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me at:
      > > >
      > > > Gregg Greer
      > > > Assistant Professor
      > > > Information Systems Management/Information Systems Technology
      > > > Department of Business Administration
      > > > Lubbock Christian University
      > > > jggreer@
      > > > Gregg.Greer@