29690Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Newspaper Frontpage Studies: Please pass and share with your students

  • Aiden
    Oct 16, 2012
      Thanks Tere for the comments! I'll pass them on to my students.

      Re. the comments area in wiki, I don't know why people can't post comments. The 'disable-comment button is unchecked- people should be able to post. What am I doing wrong?

      Aiden

      Sent from my iPhone