29686Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Newspaper Frontpage Studies: Please pass and share with your students

    Oct 15, 2012
      Dear Aiden,

      Once again you came up with a great project and the students did great
      work. Kudos to all!!! :-)

      Below are my comments, because the Comments area wasn't active.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Wenzao Era: I related to the topic of the intro of the sports card
      because of soaring power prices. We're going through similar problems
      here. The layout is simple and nice.

      Sparling Daily: Though I've never had a dog, I really like the
      perspective of educating dog owners to prevent abandonment and stray
      dogs on the streets. A very constructive stand. I also loved the piece
      about smartphones and driving. Extremely useful. It must be a worldwide
      problem. Two very catchy pieces of news and very nice layout. :-)

      Wenzao Quarterly: I loved the piece of news about the winning team in
      the competition! The solar bus stops piece is very interesting. Great
      layout!

      IBoom: I liked the idea of the short pieces with catchy and colorful photos.