29595Re: Google Drive: No Connection Detected

  • Paul
    Sep 5, 2012
      Hi Nina and all,

      I've been completely reliant on google mail / docs / drive / apps for more than 2 years. Usually it all works but I recently had your 'no connection' problem or something like it.

      It applied to people using the Chrome browser who were also running Norton Antivirus. See the link below.

      http://support.google.com/drive/bin/static.py?hl=en&page=known_issues.cs

      The solution in this case was to disable the Norton Antivirus plug in for the browser and everything worked swimmingly again.

      Hope this helps. Now if anyone has tips about how to get outlook 2010 syncing again with google apps ...

      Best

      Paul

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Nina Liakos" <nina.liakos@...> wrote:

      > I switched from Google Docs to Google Drive and have yet to make it work. Every time I try to use it it tells me there is "no connection". .... driving me nuts.
      >
      > Nina

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic