29593Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Google Drive: No Connection Detected

    Sep 3, 2012
      Hi Nina,

      I made the switch too but it was mostly flawless. I think if you click on
      the gear icon in the upper right corner there should be a way there to
      revert to the Google Docs interface. That might help. I think the app you
      downloaded simply synchronizes your docs with backups it keeps on your
      computer. I'd like to know more about that myself, but the message you're
      getting is probably related to the synchronization. Your docs at Google
      should be intact and available online. Maybe you could search for answers
      on YouTube or Google any error messages you are getting, and you'll usually
      find lots of advice about what they mean and how to handle them.

      Let us know how you resolve it. I use Google Docs with students and it's
      useful to see when Google tweaks things how this impacts the students'
      standpoint.

      Vance

      --
      Vance Stevens