      De: Andreas Auwärter <dkauwaer@...>
      Asunto: [evonline2002_webheads] Something to share … about what's coming next.
      Para: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Fecha: miércoles, 1 de septiembre de 2010, 5:49

      Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the past month: Which challanges are my job-future.

      Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.

      So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made a decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)" So in the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the virtual campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time contract - but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and learning over web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)

      If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this mesage to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.

      With best greetings from Coblence