      From: Andreas Auwärter <dkauwaer@...>
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wed, September 1, 2010 4:49:50 AM
      Subject: [evonline2002_webheads] Something to share … about what's coming next.

      Dear webheads, it was my personal open question i had no answer for the past
      month: Which challanges are my job-future.

      Usually i hate not being enabled to answer questions.

      So yesterday I got the one call, you may all know in your own cv: "We made a
      decision and selection and are willing to work with you, if you want :-)" So in
      the near future my challenge will be to coordinate a project at the virtual
      campus rhineland-palatinate. OK. It's a half time - and only a time contract -
      but that's much for nowerdays. And it is related to teaching and learning over
      web-based services - and therefore it's 4 me. ;-)

      If you could see me, you would recognize, feeling very happy. Using this mesage
      to thank you for your wonderful work inside this real community.

      With best greetings from Coblence
      Andreas