23987Re: I cannot log in to the conference at 'AVEALMEC'

  • Mary
    Nov 1, 2009
      Thank you whoever enabled my AVEALMEC account. One problem solved.

      That only leaves the google wave (and ning) issue.

      Hope to see you at the conference today, and i hope someone will please add
      me to the google wave soon, too.