22861Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: asking for training material for teachers

    Jul 7, 2009
      Hi, Vicky and Violeta!

      Vicky, I wanted to leave a comment on your blog post below, but the comment
      page never opened. :-(

      I just wanted to say that I liked your presentation and would also like to
      share with you and Violeta a presentation I gave at the APPI Conference
      (Association of Portuguese Teachers of English) in May about Web 2.0 tools,
      with examples taken from teacher training and my students.
      http://appi2009.pbworks.com/

      Violeta, I hope it may give you further ideas.

      Hugs both, Teresa

      > Dear Violeta,
      >
      > I recently gave a presentation about web 2.0 tool for Langauge Learning in
      > Santiago de Chile.
      >
      > I suggest you structure your session around big concepts like:
      > Blogs and wikis
      > Voice tools
      > Working with images
      >
      > Show them examples of classroom use so that they can see the potential and
      > teach them how to use them.
      >
      > You can access a review of my presentation at
      > http://educationaltechnologyinelt.blogspot.com/2009/06/e-schooling-conference-in-santiago.html
      >
      > Hope it helps,
      >
      > Vicky Saumell
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic