22840Re: [evonline2002_webheads] asking for training material for teachers

    Jul 4 4:27 AM
      Hi, Violeta!

      I'd get them in pairs or groups of 3-4 and have more advanced activities.

      Why don't you have the participants bring their own headphones and mic? That
      way they can practice voice tools and recording.

      Good luck on the workshop and please send us feedback.

      Hugs, Teresa

      Thanks Teresa and Bee for your help.
      Workshops will be of 12 hours. (3 sessions of 4 hours)
      It's for teachers working in public highschools. I'm not sure about their
      experience with online tools, so I'm planning to have a survey at first and
      then distribute tasks accordingly...
      What do you do when you have mixed-abilities groups? I guess it's the same
      as with EFL, I need to prepare extra tasks for more advanced "students"...
      right?
      The computer lab has internet connection, but the computers do not have
      headphones, mics or webcams.

      Greetings from Iquique.

      Violeta
    • Show all 13 messages in this topic