22839Re: [evonline2002_webheads] asking for training material for teachers

  • vcautin
    Jul 3, 2009
      Thanks Teresa and Bee for your help.
      Workshops will be of 12 hours. (3 sessions of 4 hours)
      It's for teachers working in public highschools. I'm not sure about their
      experience with online tools, so I'm planning to have a survey at first and
      then distribute tasks accordingly...
      What do you do when you have mixed-abilities groups? I guess it's the same
      as with EFL, I need to prepare extra tasks for more advanced "students"...
      right?
      The computer lab has internet connection, but the computers do not have
      headphones, mics or webcams.

      Greetings from Iquique.

      Violeta

      --