22836asking for training material for teachers

  • vcautin
    Jul 2 3:54 AM
      Hello all,

      I'm happy to greet you after just lurking for several months.
      Well, I'm here to ask you for help.

      I've been asked to teach some workshops on Web 2.0 for teachers here in my
      city. I was wondering if any of you has already taught similar workshops
      (though you're probably far beyond that now- 3D and more) and would be
      willing to provide links to where I can find a "course syllabus" and/or
      presentations that I can adapt for this purpose.

      I would also love to hear some suggestions of what to include and what not
      to include, or any other experience that you have.
      I'm pretty sure you have plenty of anecdotes and suggestions from the
      workshops you have taught.

      I'm really excited because this is the first time they consider me for this
      kind of training (Since I majored in English they always considered me for
      English courses, and after years of teaching Basic English I was getting
      really bored). Of course this is all for free, but I'm happy anyway.

      Thanks a lot!

      Violeta Cautín

      --
      Violeta Cautin