2276presenting photos online

  • Arlyn Freed
    Jan 1, 2003
      Hi everyone,
      I thought you might appreciate this situation:
      I thought I had discovered the most efficient way to
      post photos online with the minimum amount of html
      coding. However, halfway through the process I
      discovered a much more efficient (and easier) method.
      I haven't yet gotten around to posting via the second
      method but if you'd like to see the first effort,
      visit:
      http://www.eslhome.com/pics/cps/index.htm
      All the best,
      Arlyn
      PS: Anyone viewing this on a dialup connection, I'd
      appreciate feedback about the length of time taken for
      photos to load, etc. (I'm currently on a cable modem).

      =====
      Your new home for ESL...http://www.eslhome.com

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic