22212Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:Online collaboration

  • Seth Dickens
    May 4, 2009
      Hi there Nelba!

      I would love to get my students to comment on your "What makes Argentina
      Unique" images. When do you think they'll be posted?

      I'm going to add your blog to our list of blogs to comment on. Look forward
      to interacting with you all!

      Seth :)

      2009/4/29 Nelba <nelbaq@...>

      > Hello, Ronaldo . Congrats on your project.
      > Here in Argentina, we are developing a blog for teenagers
      > http://jovenes4ma.motime.com
      > If you don´t mind I will ask my students "What makes Argentina unique" .
      > So, we can share images and let them show what they like about the country.
      >
      > I invite you & your students to visit us and leave comments or participate
      > in our activities. For example: Students are introducing themselves in
      > voxpox.
      >
      > Let's keep in contact to develop projects together. Hugs from beautiful La
      > Plata, Argentina!
      > Nelba Quintana
      >
      > Yahoo! Cocina
      > Recetas prácticas y comida saludable
      > http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/

      Seth Dickens

      Homepage:
      http://www.digitalang.com

      Thoughts and practical tips on ICT in language education:
      http://www.digitalang.com/blog