22163yahoogroup posts - management

  • Natasha Jovanovich
    May 1 1:14 AM
      Dear all

      I was wondering when there is an ongoing discussion in a yahoogroup and the thread is a bit lengthy, am I supposed to prune some posts in the thread and only then post the next reply?

      I guess not, since one should not self-willingly decide what is relevant for the group and/or the thread and then again it helps everybody to get a bigger picture,right?

      This issue occurred on another group next door, so I need to get tips from webheads :)

      Thanks for being such a wonderful group! :)

      Natasha
    • Show all 37 messages in this topic