21724Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Online collaboration

  • myprof@free.fr
    Apr 1, 2009
      Hello everyone
      I've added my class blogs to the pageflakes and as I'm trying to get the hang of
      voicethread there is a "test run" on "Where I live";
      If any of your students could leave a comment about where they live - my pupils
      would be very happy and I could learn more about voicethread !!

      hugs from Nice
      Helen
      Ps they're 13 year olds living on a housing estate in Nice