2109Re: [evonline2002_webheads] html and ppt

  • a.muhren@quicknet.nl
    Dec 3, 2002
      Hi Tom,

      >I have a presentation, for example, which contains 26 slides that takes up
      >264 kb has a .ppt file, but 3.8 mb when (expanded) into a set of HTML
      >documents.

      Thanks for pointing this out. I knew this to be the case, but was not aware
      that the difference could be that big.

      When people do convert to .html, they may of course be doing this to
      prevent piracy-editing of their .ppt presentation by others. Simply loading
      the .ppt file into Powerpoint gives others that capability as you know.

      Cheers, Arnold
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic