2103Re: html and ppt

  • Dafne
    Dec 2, 2002
      Dear Aiden,

      You do not need to know HTML to work with Front Page. You have the
      normal page option, where you can create your web pages the same way
      you are doing with Page Builder in Geocities, with the advantage that
      you have the HTML view and you can combine both. Btw, to upload your
      Power Point presentation to your web server, if you use FTP, you only
      need to upload the folder from your Power Point application files.

      Hugs
      Daf

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@y..., Aiden Yeh <aidenyeh@y...> wrote:

      > Tom, Arnold and Dr. Cat,
      > Many thanks for your advice. I didn't know that html file takes up
      more space, I wouldn't have wasted one weekend trying to figure out
      how it all works! Anyway, it's a good thing I haven't uploaded the
      folder with files yet-can you imagine me uploading each graphic/image
      one by one?
      > So, you are all suggesting that using FTP is a lot faster and
      making webpages and uploading files with FTP would save me all the
      trouble? Hmmm.
      > I have Frontpage but I've never really used it. The mere sight of
      html codes and commands make me dizzy- anyway, what the heck, might
      as well give it a try. Besides, if I get in trouble (again) webheads
      will always be there. Right? Right. (you have to imagine me saying
      this with feelings) ;-)