2102Re: [evonline2002_webheads] html and ppt

  • Aiden Yeh
    Dec 2, 2002
      Tom, Arnold and Dr. Cat,
      Many thanks for your advice. I didn't know that html file takes up more space, I wouldn't have wasted one weekend trying to figure out how it all works! Anyway, it's a good thing I haven't uploaded the folder with files yet-can you imagine me uploading each graphic/image one by one?
      So, you are all suggesting that using FTP is a lot faster and making webpages and uploading files with FTP would save me all the trouble? Hmmm.
      I have Frontpage but I've never really used it. The mere sight of html codes and commands make me dizzy- anyway, what the heck, might as well give it a try. Besides, if I get in trouble (again) webheads will always be there. Right? Right. (you have to imagine me saying this with feelings) ;-)
      tah-tah,
      aiden