20775Re: Appreciation where it is due

  • Rita Zeinstejer
    Dec 1, 2008
      What an achievement, dear Robert! Yet, it doesn't surprise me, since
      during the little time we've shared preparing Enhancing Lessons I've
      managed to appreciate your proficiency in producing online material
      and activities, as well as in dealing with people, most generously
      and efficiently.
      It's my honour to be part of your group.
      Rita

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "robertisquires"
      <robert.squires@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I have just accepted a new position as an
      instructional
      > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
      > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of
      you
      > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least
      few
      > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
      > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that
      this
      > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
      >
      > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration
      and
      > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I
      added
      > my little piece there. Here is the link:
      > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
      >
      > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to
      all
      > those who make it a reality.
      >
      > Robert

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic