20772Re: Appreciation where it is due

  • Maria Rosario Di Mónaco
    Dec 1, 2008
      Congrats Robert! You really deserve it. In the short time I've been in
      the Enhancing Lessons team, I've been constantly amazed at your
      commitment, generosity and creativity. And, I should also add, at your
      patience with those of us lagging behind.
      I'm so happy for you!
      Cheers,
      Mary

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "robertisquires"
      <robert.squires@...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      > I have just accepted a new position as an instructional
      > designer for online programs at the University of Montana. I will
      > start at the end of this month. I would just like to thank all of you
      > for providing such wonderful learning opportunities over the least few
      > years. I know that without belonging to this powerful community I
      > would not have been in a position to accept the job. I hope that this
      > move will also allow me to share more with this group.
      >
      > Nina Liakos created a wiki to keep track of Webhead collaboration and
      > share the impact of the Webheads on professional development. I added
      > my little piece there. Here is the link:
      > http://webheadscop.pbwiki.com/Professional-Advancement
      >
      > It is a dream that such a learning community exists. Well done to all
      > those who make it a reality.
      >
      > Robert

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic