20770Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Appreciation where it is due

  • Carla arena
    Dec 1, 2008
      Dear Robert,

      I saw your testimonial on the wiki before I read this here on the group.
      What wonderful news! You deserve it. I'll never forget that dinner we had in
      New York where you came in, sat, and Claire asked you, "who are you?", and
      then you revealed yourself! I'm so glad you've surfaced and have been
      sharing and giving so much to this group.
      http://flickr.com/photos/carlaarena/2402636124/in/set-72157604412851519/

      Well, as we're celebrating, let's toast to the Webheads! Erika and I are
      also celebrating with our promotion. And we have to thank the Webheads, as
      well, for what we've learned for the past three years with all the wonderful
      and bright souls around. What we have learned here wouldn't have been
      possible in a lifetime with our previous lack of connectivity!!! What we
      learn here, we try to share with the ones around us. Sometimes our
      enthusiasm encourage our colleagues, other times they feel it's too much for
      them, but we never give up à la Webhead spirit!

      Cheers and congrats, Robert!

      Beijos
      Carla
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp