      From: Carla arena <carlaarena@...>
      Subject: Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:A Story in Emoticons
      To: evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, 2 November, 2008, 5:10 AM

      I'm glad you liked it, guys. In fact, you're right. It's all about

      creativity and the possibilities human mind creates to communicate. Just

      amazing to consider it. Once I had a classroom assignment for my teens. They

      had to bring to class one of their text messages exchanges with friends to

      share in class. You can't imagine how much I learned and how much fun we

      had. They had to translate their texts to me. Just incredible experience and

      learning with them.

      Michael, thanks for sharing another book. I'll take a look!

      Carla Arena

      http://explorations .bloxi.jp

      http://brazilnaskey west.wordpress. com