20535Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re:A Story in Emoticons

  • Carla arena
    Nov 2, 2008
      I'm glad you liked it, guys. In fact, you're right. It's all about
      creativity and the possibilities human mind creates to communicate. Just
      amazing to consider it. Once I had a classroom assignment for my teens. They
      had to bring to class one of their text messages exchanges with friends to
      share in class. You can't imagine how much I learned and how much fun we
      had. They had to translate their texts to me. Just incredible experience and
      learning with them.

      Michael, thanks for sharing another book. I'll take a look!
      Carla Arena
      http://explorations.bloxi.jp
      http://brazilnaskeywest.wordpress.com