18842Re: Twitter - Crowdstatus

  • Nina Liakos
    May 9, 2008
      Hi Robert,
      Your idea for using crowdstatus with your 48 Koreans echo mine with
      the different ways I use to connect students from Aoyama Gakuin
      University in Tokyo who have participated in our AGU in America
      program at the U of Maryland (which I reported on in my EV Fair
      presentation at TESOL, http://before-during-after.blogspot.com). I
      really like the crowdstatus idea because it wouldn't take up much
      time. Lots of the Japanese students don't have the skills to write a
      long post on a blog. Thanks for the idea!
      Nina

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Squires, Robert"