18791Re: Twitter - Webheads crowd

  • Susan Burg
    May 5, 2008
      Hello Vance et al,

      I would like to join this group. Tried to do it at
      http://crowdstatus.com/Default.aspx
      but our group doesn't show up...I am susaneb in Twitter.

      Btw, I have been networking in facebook where I see a lot of Webheads,
      too. It is nice to see all of you there...also a great place to share
      photos. Have enjoyed Paula Emmert's pics from her recent trip to
      Italy! So I encourage everyone to join facebook.

      Thanks & ;-)
      Susan

      http://webheads.info, in
      > case you want to check it and can't remember its clunky URL.
      >
      > I've added Gladys to it and if anyone else wants to be added just
      let me
      > know.
      >
      > Vance
    • Show all 25 messages in this topic