18714Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Twitter - Anyone know a tool for aggregating several feeds?

  • Barbara Dieu
    May 1, 2008
      Another excellent aggregator you may want to try, Seth, is Friend
      Feed - it brings together many of the social tools together with the
      people who are using them - so you get updated not only about tweets
      but also delicious, flickr, blogs and the lot. You have updates on
      your own page, your friends' page and the whole site's page. Not as
      visually appealing as crowdsource but definitely richer in connections
      and links. Besides, it gives you the possibility to comment on
      people's updates on the spot.
      http://friendfeed.com
      I have been heavily spammed in Pownce and I think am going to close
      my account there. Has anyone had the same pb?
      Warm regards from Brazil,
      Bee

      --
      Barbara Dieu