18239Re: Our own educational chaos

  • Evelyn Izquierdo
    Mar 22, 2008
      Dear Carlos:

      Just imagine my face. Oh, Gosh! So, let's start practising, just in case. Thanks so much for your offer. I might need it soon.
      Evelyn

      Carlos F C Ferreira <carlosfilipe_ferreira@...> escribió:

      This possibility is a general practise in most EC countries. My
      school takes part of a Comenius project with six other schools from 6
      countries: the german school is the coordinator school and they work
      like that, one of my dearest friends from the project, Martina,
      teaches Maths and Russian (imagine the combination!) just because her
      mother is russian and she lived in Russia up to when she was 15...

      Recent Activity

      1
      New Members

      Visit Your Group