1816Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Virtual postcards, animated with sound etc

  • dafne Chavez
    Nov 6, 2002
      Dear Ismail,
      Thanks for your concern about my health, it is so good to know that there are people physically far but close in spirit wishing you well.
      I am delighted to know that you are taking a course on "Flash". I have the Flash 5 software, and I have been meaning to get some practice by myself but I have not had the time to do so yet.
      Let us know about your advances!
      Cheers,
      Dafne

      Ismail Fayed <ifayed@...> wrote:Dear Dafne, Susanne and all,

      Good to hear from you both and to know you are getting better Dafne. I
      agree with Susanne's openion about such virtual animated postcards or
      "flashy" files. Most of these files or (movies) are produced with Flash
      applications or other more complicated with programming applications
      which link to flash as well. I realized lately how this program is
      marvellous in producing all various kinds of animated files with images,
      shapes, sounds, hyer interactive movements and other interesting tricks.
      These are all, I think, important and very attractive elements for
      language learning and for brwosing in general if you agree.

      I have started recently a flash course which is for beginners like me.
      The program is not so difficult. It requires you to organize your ideas,
      get so information about the graphic tools included which is almost
      similar to photoshop and then how to animate the objects and make your
      own scenario. Most of the efforts will be in brainstorming new ideas or
      "Halloween cards" and use it in an appropriate way.

      Hope to know more about it and how to use, I may try to make some cards
      for web heads too ;)
      Ismail.

      Syllabus: