17237RE: [evonline2002_webheads] Event Reminder: Education@Edunation - Saturday, December 1st 08.00-09.00 SL time

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Dec 1, 2007
      Michael,

      You're absolutely correct, of course. Today's seminar will be at:

      08:00 - 09:00 Second Life Time

      16:00 - 17:00 UTC (GMT)

      At the main entry point on EduNation III you'll find a time board which has
      conversions for a wide variety of places each time. However, as with
      everything, confusion is easy. Here's what I always do:

      1) Log in to SL and find out the time difference between SL and me

      2) Look at the event time in Second Life Time (see above)

      3) Make the conversion for me.

      Hope that helps,

      Gavin

      c/ Ceramica 54, 08035 Barcelona, Spain