15909Re: Webheads meet in Italy!

  • CJones
    Jul 14, 2007
      Hi, Webheads,

      I've been traveling for the past 2 weeks since I met up with Susan in
      Florence. Now I'm visiting relatives and have daily access to email
      again.

      Susan was a wonderful hostess and indeed it was like meeting up with
      an old friend. Our classes did an email exchange about 3 years ago
      when I still taught in Arizona. She showed me some of the lovely
      countryside around Florence, and I enjoyed meeting her family while
      she prepared a yummy Italian lunch. It was really a treat to meet her
      and spend a day with her.

      Chris Jones

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Susan Burg"