11492Re: Happy New Year, from Kuwat!!

  • Buthaina Al-Othman
    Jan 5, 2006
      Hi Jane,

      Here is a direct link to the movie clip Herding Cats by EDS:

      < http://www.wimp.com/herder/ >

      And here is the event page where I have it published:

      < http://alothman-b.tripod.com/webheads_learningtimes.htm >

      It's better to download and save this EDS commercial before it
      disappears again..I'll post the squirrels video clip as soon as I find
      it...

      Enjoy the snow while watching the Cat Herder :)

      Buth
      -----------

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Jane Petring"
      <want2no7@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Buth,
      > I very much enjoyed your videoclip of bringing in the New Year. When
      > I was celebrating with the extended family my cousin made a joke
      > about herding cats and I told him I'd send him a video clip he's got
      > to see. Now I can't find the link to that gem (I believe there was
      > one of herding cats and another of herding squirrels). If it's still
      > online could you send me the link? I'm sure others who haven't seen
      > it would enjoy it too!
      >
      > Happy New Year,
      > Jane in Winter Wonderland (the snow is beautiful and just keeps
      > coming down)
      >
      > --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al-Othman"
      > <buthaina_3@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Dear Webheads,
      > >
      > > Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, and fulfilling happy New Year :)
      > >
      > > Just wanted to share with you a short videoblogged clip of how my
      > > daughter, her cousins, friends, and me were celebrating and
      > welcoming
      > > 2006 in my house here in Kuwait:
      > >
      > > < http://buthaina.blip.tv/file/8033>
      > >
      > > This was done while Jeff Lebow, Dave Cromier, Barbara Sawhill were
      > > being webcasted via Worldbridges about one hour and a half ago!
      > >
      > > Best wishes :)
      > >
      > > Buthaina
      > >
      > > PS One of my wishes for 2006 is to be called by my name, Buthaina,
      > > instead of my online one "Buth" whenever we are using a voice-chat.
      > > This is because many people found "Buth" difficult to pronouce the
      > > right way. Thank you for your cooperation..Peace & Love to all..
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic