11490Re: Happy New Year, from Kuwat!!

  • Jane Petring
    Jan 5, 2006
      Dear Buth,
      I very much enjoyed your videoclip of bringing in the New Year. When
      I was celebrating with the extended family my cousin made a joke
      about herding cats and I told him I'd send him a video clip he's got
      to see. Now I can't find the link to that gem (I believe there was
      one of herding cats and another of herding squirrels). If it's still
      online could you send me the link? I'm sure others who haven't seen
      it would enjoy it too!

      Happy New Year,
      Jane in Winter Wonderland (the snow is beautiful and just keeps
      coming down)

      --- In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, "Buthaina Al-Othman"
      <buthaina_3@y...> wrote:

      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, and fulfilling happy New Year :)
      >
      > Just wanted to share with you a short videoblogged clip of how my
      > daughter, her cousins, friends, and me were celebrating and
      welcoming
      > 2006 in my house here in Kuwait:
      >
      > < http://buthaina.blip.tv/file/8033>
      >
      > This was done while Jeff Lebow, Dave Cromier, Barbara Sawhill were
      > being webcasted via Worldbridges about one hour and a half ago!
      >
      > Best wishes :)
      >
      > Buthaina
      >
      > PS One of my wishes for 2006 is to be called by my name, Buthaina,
      > instead of my online one "Buth" whenever we are using a voice-chat.
      > This is because many people found "Buth" difficult to pronouce the
      > right way. Thank you for your cooperation..Peace & Love to all..

    • Show all 16 messages in this topic