11438Re: [evonline2002_webheads] Re: Happy New Year, from Kuwat!!

  • Candace Pauchnick
    Jan 1, 2006
      Buthaina,
      I was able to see your wonderful video and it was a real joy. :-) Our new year has finally hit us here in California so I can officially say "Happy New Year" everyone now! :-)
      May all of you have peace, joy and health for 2006.
      Candy

      Buthaina Al-Othman <buthaina_3@...> wrote:
      Thanks, Leanne..And sory about the confusion! The notice you read that
      says avi.type file is not supported was mistakenly added by me there!
      Try to watch the video clip whenever you're free and let us know if it
      works for you, please.

      Thanks, again for your kind message :)

      Buth
      ---------

      In evonline2002_webheads@yahoogroups.com, Leanne Mackenzie
      <lianadevine@y...> wrote:

      > Happy New Year to you too, Buthaina!
      > I was listening in at WorldBridges when the clock was
      > about to strike midnight at your house, so I heard the
      > celebration "live". Unfortunately, the avi file type
      > is not supported...by my computer or browser??..., so
      > I wasn't able to view your clip.
      >
      > I heard Barbara calling you Buthaina, with the middle
      > syllable pronounced to rhyme with "mine". I take it
      > that's the correct pronunciation - or if not, please
      > correct me so I can address you correctly this coming
      > year.
      >
      > I hope all your wishes for 2006 are as easy to make
      > come true.
      > Hugs,
      > Leanne
      >
      > --- Buthaina Al-Othman <buthaina_3@y...> wrote:
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Dear Webheads,
      >
      > Wishing you a peaceful, healthy, and fulfilling happy
      > New Year :)
      >
      > Just wanted to share with you a short videoblogged
      > clip of how my
      > daughter, her cousins, friends, and me were
      > celebrating and welcoming
      > 2006 in my house here in Kuwait:
      >
      > < http://buthaina.blip.tv/file/8033>
      >
      > This was done while Jeff Lebow, Dave Cromier, Barbara
      > Sawhill were
      > being webcasted via Worldbridges about one hour and a
      > half ago!
      >
      > Best wishes :)
      >
      > Buthaina
      >
      > PS One of my wishes for 2006 is to be called by my
      > name, Buthaina,
      > instead of my online one "Buth" whenever we are using
      > a voice-chat.
      > This is because many people found "Buth" difficult to
      > pronouce the
      > right way. Thank you for your cooperation..Peace &
      > Love to all..

      Distance learning education Accredited distance learning Distance learning Distance learning master degree Distance learning education online Distance learning schools