84026Re: [evolutionversuscreation] Atheistic belief system(had to correct the mispelling

  • hhholsteiners
    Jul 23, 2014

      HHH: Sorry about that -- I meant

      realabortionsdebates@yahoogroups.com

      I just set to web only because the _digests_ were clogging my inbox!

      ---In evolutionversuscreation@yahoogroups.com, <jon.strayer@...> wrote :

      There hasn't been a post there this year.

      On Jul 22, 2014 2:48 PM, "anya.getman@... [evolutionversuscreation]" <evolutionversuscreation@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      HHH: Join realabortiondebate -- There is a core group of deeply entrenched bigots there.  I have essentially had to start a list about 10 deep of the topics they are being the most fervent hypocrites about.

      ---In evolutionversuscreation@yahoogroups.com, <farmerjohn@...> wrote :

      cc says:
      FarmerJohn, I have contributed but a couple of posts to this lengthy discussion.  Any particular reason you have chosen me specifically to berate for beating the subject to death?

      FarmerJohn
      Not really. I guess the real problem lies in the general lack of good subject material along with a lack of creationists.

      I've never been an active recruiter of creationists. Usually, they just show up as targets. I haven't seen a good target in a long time.