[evol-psych] New members/Digest

  • Ian Pitchford
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 1999
      Welcome to our new members: Dan Sperber, R. D. Alexander, James Hurford, Henry
      Harpending, David Geary, Derek Bickerton, Marek Kohn, Ralph Holloway, C. Loring
      Brace, Maciej Henneberg, Keith Sutherland, Paul Rubin, Fredric Weizmann, Dean
      Hamer, Peter Jensen, William Wimsatt, Judith Rapoport and Paul Whittle.

      May I remind you all that you can control your membership options by
      registering at:

      http://www.egroups.com

      One popular option is DIGEST, which allows you to receive just one message per
      day. The list will remain MODERATED in order to keep the number of postings to
      a manageable level, and the focus will be on new research findings and
      commentary. I hope to encourage the participation of a significant proportion
      of key contributors to evolutionary psychology and sociobiology, as well as
      critics of these disciplines, and welcome suggestions for membership.

      Ian Pitchford <Ian.Pitchford@...>
      Centre for Psychotherapeutic Studies
      School for Health and Related Research
      University of Sheffield, S10 2TA, UK