Pre-Sexual Revolution

  • Mark Hubey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
      Are there any reports, books, news articles or any
      literature on people going to places to have sex
      with children before the "sexual revolution"?

      There has always been prostitution. Has there been
      an increase in sex with underage children after
      the infamous "sexual revolution"?

      I suspect there will be plenty of reasons not to
      know the answers to this question.

      H.M. Hubey
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
        Mark,

        Certainly any age of post pubescent girl was common for all forms of sex including wives, concubines and prostitutes. There are certainly examples of younger prostitutes from Victorian England and New Orleans but these were after the IR. I don't know of any prior except possibly the emperor Tiberius, though the actual age of his play children I'm not sure as to whether they were pre or post pubescent.

        Edgar

        On Sep 1, 2009, at 6:50 AM, Mark Hubey wrote:

        Are there any reports, books, news articles or any
        literature on people going to places to have sex
        with children before the "sexual revolution"?

        There has always been prostitution. Has there been
        an increase in sex with underage children after
        the infamous "sexual revolution"?

        I suspect there will be plenty of reasons not to
        know the answers to this question.

        H.M. Hubey

      • Haci-Murat Hubey
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 1, 2009
          Edgar Owen wrote:

          > Mark,
          >
          > Certainly any age of post pubescent girl was common for all forms of
          > sex including wives, concubines and prostitutes. There are certainly
          > examples of younger prostitutes from Victorian England and New Orleans
          > but these were after the IR. I don't know of any prior except possibly
          > the emperor Tiberius,

          The "minnows" guy?

          The Senate was concerned about what it saw as a new freedom among women,
          about extravagant living and the rise in prices of food on the black
          market. But Tiberius saw all this as a part of the times, and he
          believed it was difficult to move people into the past, at least without
          making them unhappy and creating new opponents to his rule. But he did
          suggest to the Senate that it expel from Rome dancers who had come to
          Rome to put on obscene shows.