Rape vs. Discount society

  • Orlando Döhring
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2009
      >> What is a discount society?

      Mark Hubey claims:

      > You refuse to have children, and pay taxes for others to have children. You pay just enough (get them on discount) to keep them from dying but not enough for them to actually
      > amount to anything.

      > You get to spend your money (paying less taxes) and help destroy the next generation. And you don't care because you will be dead anyway. You want it now. No credit,
      > only cash.

      I am a bit confused about this situation. Rape is supposedly more heavily punished than comparable crimes because females can get pregnant from mates with lower mate value they would normally accept. And this issue would weaken a community and let them in a state less able to defend against rival groups. But these days you can abort babies so this should not such an important issue anymore. But isn't there some comparable issue happening within the discount society? Many more couples from lower social classes reproduce which also seem to weaken the community. Would one not expect a higher resistance of those tax payers who make this very incentive structure possible. For example I was reading that the Californian mother of octuplets had to be protected by police because compatriots threatened her because of expected excess reliance on social welfare? How is rape related to arguments from Eugenics?